Hamrawit “Hamri” Tsegaye is an I-ACT Certified Instructor; NBCHT Credentialed Colon Hydrotherapist. Training offered at Hamri’s Health & Wellness, LLC is based on the I-ACT (International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy) curriculum.
PLEASE NOTE: Effective April 1st, 2021, Hamri’s Health & Wellness, School of Colon Hydrotherapy will be teaching using the new I-ACT PROFESSIONAL TRAINING CURRICULUM.
Professional Colon Hydrotherapy Training
Prerequisites for Entry into Training and Certification
- Each student MUST have a high school diploma or equivalent requirement showing they have achieved high school standards. This may be documented by diploma, GED or equivalency exam such as the Wunderlich Ability to Benefit Test.
***This must be completed prior to entering into training.
- Recommendation – each new student should have received 1 – 3 colonics prior to entering training.
- Must have a current CPR card (before certification)
- Each student MUST be an I-ACT member prior to taking any I-ACT training. The Instructor / School must collect current I-ACT administration fee ($900.00 payable to I-ACT) which covers:
a. I-ACT Membership Application
b. NBCHT Membership Application including test fee
c. Cengage registration fees
This I-ACT administration fee MUST be received by the I-ACT Office prior to the start of any training either through Cengage, or training in-person at the training facility. This fee is non-refundable.
- Student MUST complete 265 hours of training and pass the National Board Exam in order to be certified and earn the title: I-ACT Certified Professional Colon Hydrotherapist
I-ACT’s Professional Colon Hydrotherapy Training is a 265-hour program
- 200 hours of online course modules through I-ACT/Cengage, covering the topics of Anatomy & Physiology, Microbiology, Intestinal Health, Nutrition, Drug Interactions, Business Ethics/Office Procedures and Complementary Modalities.
- 65 hours training with Hamri for the hands on training at the center including clients sessions.
- Total Certifications upon completion: during this course, you will earn up to eight certifications.
Cost for the Professional Colon Hydrotherapy Training
Total tuition cost is: $5900.00
$900.00 is Admin/Registration fee payable to I ACT and must be received with your application. (Non Refundable)
Remaining balance of 5000.00 is due prior to the start of your training.
Want to become I-ACT Certified Professional Colon Hydrotherapist?
Please email to:
Your Full name ______________________
Best phone number to reach you at ____________________________
Best times and dates to arrange a phone call with you _________________
Once we have a chance to talk over the phone, all the necessary material and application packet will be sent to you electronically.
Thank you for considering studying colon hydrotherapy with me. I look forward to working with you.
***For CLASS Schedule please call our office 502-893-2006 ***